Hi! We are The Moment Makers, an all-girl FIRST LEGO League (FLL) team. In the spirit of coopertition, we made this website to give back to the community. We will be posting information on how to build with LEGO Technic in a sturdy way and how to build functioning machines. We will also share EV3 programming advice and Moment Maker Tips to help teams get ready for FLL competitions.
Our team has been around since 2016. When we started, other teams helped us learn the basics of building and programming. Since then we have wanted to make our own website to help other teams by sharing problems we had and things that we learned. We are thrilled to be able to finally start our own website on our third year of FLL. We hope you learn a lot from our posts!
Our articles are written by one or more students on our team. As kids, we want to protect our privacy and will list all articles as written by “amomentmaker.”
Past Team Awards:
2016-2017 (rookie year)
- Travis Elementary qualifier event programming award
- British International School South Texas Region FLL Championship 4th place champions award
- Sugar Land qualifier event 1st place robot performance award
- Sugar Land qualifier event 2nd place project award
- British International School Texas Southeast (Houston) Region FLL Championship 2nd place robot performance
- British International School Texas Southeast (Houston) Region FLL Championship 1st place programming award
- Katy-CRyptonite qualifier event 1st place robot performance award
- Katy-CRyptonite qualifier event 1st place project research award
- FIRST in Texas ACES East FLL “Earth” Regional Championship 1st place champions award
- FIRST in Texas ACES East FLL “Earth” Regional Championship 4th place robot performance award
Opinions of The Moment Makers are our own. We are not affiliated with and do not represent LEGO, LEGO Education, FIRST, or FIRST LEGO League.